Tree Removal Service
Tree removal last, we try to save the tree first. Like all living things, trees have a natural lifespan or natural events damage a tree so severely that tree removal is the only option.
Our experienced climbers and ground crew remove trees in stages without damage to existing structures or gardens. Omar and Brothers Tree Service can do the complete job safely and help reduce the risk of potential further damage to your property.
Tree removal is recommended when:
· Tree’s are dead, diseased or hazardous
· Located too close to structures, walkways, driveways, patios and the like.
· Have root problems
· Causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
· Crowding or causing harm to other trees
· To be replaced by a more suitable specimen
· To allow for new construction
Most cities in the Metro Atlanta area are not responsible for the removal of limbs, logs or other tree-related waste generated by tree service companies. City ordinance specify that tree service contractors providing tree removal, tree cutting and/or trimming services are required to remove all refuse generated by their services.
At Omar and Brothers Tree Service we remove all debris from all our tree service work, from pruning to tree removal.